Sunday, November 25, 2012

Out of my own way!!

Well, I have officially been back on the workout wagon for just over one week and I feel great!!  I have lost 2 pounds (with only 30 more to go to get back to race weight) and am excited about my progress (no matter how small...it is still progress)!!

I have not missed one workout this week and have completed the following:
Monday:  1:10:00 on the bike and TRX
Tuesday:  1:00:00 strength and core work and 58:40 run
Wednesday:  1:12:00 on the bike and 1:00:00 in the pool swimming
Thursday:  43:44 run and 30:00 strength and core work
Friday:  1:15:00 on the bike
Saturday:  1:30:02 running and 40:00 strength and core work
Sunday:  30:00 in the pool swimming and 1:30 on the bike

During this last week of exercise, I have decided I am in control of my own destiny.  I have the control to say...I am going to get up and go exercise...I am going to go run despite feeling like hanging out with friends or family...I am going to go to the gym, even though I want to sleep in...I am going to cook healthy even though it is easier to go out for dinner...I am going to stop getting in my own way...


Week one back on the workout wagon and I didn't get in my own way...now on to week two :)



No comments:

Post a Comment