Thursday, May 10, 2012

Schedule Change

This week my husband started his "new job," which means he goes back to the 5 am to 1:30 pm shift.  I am thinking this will be a GREAT schedule for us to keep (as we have done so in the past), but I am not acclimating to the 4 am alarm clock very well.  I am hopeful that by the end of next week I will be acclimated to the new schedule as it will be great to get my workouts in at the start of my day instead of always at the end of my day!!  I am also looking to cut back my hours with my part time jobs soon so that I have more time to focus on my training and our family life.  I am REALLY looking forward to these schedule changes to have a more "normal" life where I can get my workouts in and enjoy life!!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to take the dog for a walk, go for a leisure ride through the park with my husband and dog, or just relax and enjoy life if that is what I choose to do at the end of my day!!  Life seems to have taken hold over us lately and I am ready to grab the "bull by the horns" and get control of my life back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment